No mater what stage in life you are in it’s always a good time to start thinking about starting a pension. With the UK’s ageing population the state pension is becoming more and more strained. Apart from the importance of putting money aside for the future it is one of the most tax efficient ways of saving money. Currently the tax relief can be as much as 58% and it dosen’t matter if you are inside ir outside IR35.
We had the pleasure of intervieing Tony Harris from Contractor Financials about contractor pensions. Tony when into a great deal of details of how to Pensions for contractors.
Some of the areas Tony covered
- What are Contractor pensions and how they differ
- Does IR35 impact Contractor Pensions
- Investment of your Pension
- Tax Benefits of Contractor Pensions
- Best way to access your pension